Monday, August 31, 2009

Be Happy – Accomplish Your Dreams (Part 2)

You need a good job, a good house, a happy family, good pension plans, better insurance, good finances to meet your vacation expenses, good medical facilities and many more things for your comforts. These are your dreams. Accomplishing your dreams is a process, not something that happens over night.. Often we get discouraged because we don't think we are making progress, and the next thing we understand that we have veered away from that goal. The key is to plan a course for how we want to achieve our goals. And each and every day, we must take a few steps closer towards our goal. You've got to get to the stage in life where going for it is more important than winning or losing.

A winner is someone who recognizes his God-given talents, works his tail off to develop them into skills, and uses these skills to accomplish his goals. There are winners, there are losers and there are people who have not yet learned how to win. Experience will teach you how to win – there is a need for you to take initiative and proceed on after chalking out your strategy to achieve your targets. It's not the will to win, but the will to prepare to win that makes the difference. Winners have simply formed the habit of doing things losers don't like to do. I do write, I do compile, I do present the views for which I did not have the proper skill but I tried and now, I can tell you one thing. I've done this my way. I don't have anybody to blame for this win but me, and I love it. I am still learning to do my job in better way.

Be willing to learn, and a teacher will appear. Be willing to work, and numerous opportunities for making a valuable, positive difference will come your way. Your willingness is a key that unlocks life's abundance. Your willingness helps opens your eyes to, and prepares you for whatever you are willing to be or to do. Your willingness is not merely what you say it is. True willingness resides in the deepest part of who you are. Be willing, and you will gain access to whatever you need to get the job done. Be willing, and you will find a way. Many things seem out of reach only because you imagine them to be. Have the courage to be sincerely willing, and the impossible can become real. Be willing to make a difference in each moment, and your world will overflow with possibilities. Be willing to experience a life of richness and fulfillment, and that is precisely how it will unfold. Having once decided to achieve a certain task, achieve it at all costs of tedium and distaste. The gain in self confidence of having accomplished a tiresome labor is immense

The person who goes farthest is generally the one who is willing to do and dare. The sure-thing boat never gets far from shore. Never lose sight of the fact that the most important yardstick of your success will be how you treat other people -- your family, friends, and coworkers, and even strangers you meet along the way. Success is going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm. Success doesn't come to you… you go to it. I can't imagine a person becoming a success who doesn't give this game of life everything he's got.

One of the easiest ways to succeed is to watch what other successful people are doing, and then take it a step further! I enjoy reading the biographies of these folks, not so much for the literary value as what I may learn about the person. History, if studied can reveal many secrets and may ensure that we don't make the same mistakes that the others before us did! Somehow I can't believe that there are any heights that can't be scaled by a man who knows the secrets of making dreams come true. This special secret, it seems to me, can be summarized in four C s. They are curiosity, confidence, courage, and constancy, and the greatest of all is confidence. When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable. You know! The greater the difficulty is, the more glory we get in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests.

I want to put a ding in the universe. I can do it because I know that failures are finger posts on the road to achievement. One of the surest roads I have found that leads to personal success is in doing something that you would do even if you didn't get paid for it! I have found that there are things that I just enjoy doing more than others. From time to time I like to look at these things and see how I could make it produce an income for me. Please understand that when I say it's the easiest way to success what I mean is that since you enjoy doing it you won't mind putting the hard work into it necessary to succeed. A perfect example of me doing something that I would do for free anyway is that I enjoy working with computers, so it only seemed natural that I would offer computer tutoring services and Internet consulting. Another example is what I am doing with this blog. It takes lots of time to keep it up and running, but I genuinely believe in the power of thinking, so I don't count the hours involved. They do not have monetary value at the moment but I know that in due course of time, I may be able to have sponsors to keep it continued. Presently, I am enjoying it.

Friends, if you do not do but one thing in your life, I hope that it will be to do something that you enjoy. I am sure that will give you satisfaction, remove your mental stress and perhaps, may reward you at the appropriate time. But you need to do something which you can enjoy also. For what is the best choice, for each individual is the highest it is possible for him to achieve. Please continue to do whatever you enjoy till your last breath. Something out of your doings would definitely be useful to the society. Take it granted that death comes to all But great achievements build a monument which endures until the sun grows cold. Life affords no higher pleasure than that of surmounting difficulties, passing from one step of success to another, forming new wishes and seeing them gratified.

One of the secrets of getting more done is to make a TO DO List every day, keep it visible, and use it as a guide to action as you go through the day. Success is not measured by what you accomplish, but by the opposition you have encountered, and the courage with which you have maintained the struggle against overwhelming odds. You will definitely win every thing.You can achieve a good job, a good house, a happy family, good pension plans, better insurance, good finances to meet your vacation expenses, good medical facilities and many more things for your comforts.Be Happy – Remain Motivated and Accomplish Your Dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment