Thursday, September 10, 2009

Be Happy – Accomplish Your Dreams (Part 11)

You know! Each of us has the ability to make a difference in someone else's life! Some time, we do it unknowingly as simple as a smile or a friendly hello. It can make change bigger than what these words may sound to you. when we give freely of ourselves we are making a positive impact on others in ways that we could never imagine The day I recognized this power within me and tried to use, I have found welcome from many corners. The day I started to give freely of my positive attitude I have been blessed in many ways, areas of my life have been enriched in ways that could not have been done otherwise. The other day, one of the readers of this blog referred my name to one industrialist for solution of some serious problem, it appeared that due to my attitude, he could feel some comfortable to refer me to a business associate he knew. Earlier, we had no introduction – not with my reader or not with the industrialist. But the introduction made me realized that indirectly, I am getting reward of my working on this blog, though it is just re-expression of what I come to know through my surroundings, what I experience and what I feel better to share with all I know or I come into contact with. I would ask you to have positive attitude and feel that your action too are making some difference here and there. It may help you a lot in Accomplishing Your Dreams as somewhere you would be making qualitative improvement in your social networking and that can help you in easing your problems and betterment of your terms with the prospective buyers/customers/clients.

Life is a grindstone. But whether it grinds us down or polishes us up depends on us. It depends very much on you and on me how we see. Two men look out through the same bars; one sees the mud and other one the stars. You are to identify where the opportunity lies. The problem with opportunity is that it comes disguised as hard work. If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride – and never quit, you’ll be a winner. The price of victory is high - but so are the rewards. Really, nothing is achieved before it is attempted. To Accomplish Your Dreams, you need to give to the world the best you have and the best will come back to you, it is certain. In other words, you may put your job in your heart and your heart into the job. You may have to be positive in everything you do. Some people see the sun go down and think of it as the end of the day. Others see the sun go down and think of it as the beginning of another happy evening.

To Accomplish Your Dreams, you may treat each day as if it were your last! You must leave no stone unturned, no words left unsaid. You should do all the things you want to achieve! You may take all those first awkward steps as if today were your last chance! The sooner you can embrace this attitude the sooner you will see miraculous things happen in your life! You may have to keep in mind that yesterday is not yours to recover. But, TOMORROW is still yours to win or lose. Everyone who has taken a shower has had ideas. It is the person who gets out of that shower, dries off and does something with that idea who makes the difference. You will have to be work-addict. To keep yourself active and make it your habit would ensure you going on. Motivation is what gets you started. But your habit is what keeps you going.

Progress is not created by contented people. To Accomplish Your Dreams, you need no contentment. You should make out the list of your dreams unending. Take one dream in hand, work for it and finish it. After that is finished, you must take another one. We must not get disappointed with one failure as that would be a lesson for our more vigorous working for another dream. Most of us look at success in the same positive way. It is how we deal with our failures that determine what we get out of life. To Accomplish Your Dreams, you need to build all the human bridges you can during your life. We need to work in this direction continuously. When nothing seems to help, I go and look at a stonecutter hammering away at his rock, perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it. Yet, at the hundred and first blow, it will split in two; and I know it was not that blow that did it, but all that had gone before.

To Accomplish Your Dreams, we can do anything we want to do if we stick to it long enough. Whether we realize it or not each of us is blessed with a special gift. That is that we all can do something better than the next person can. For some this comes in the form of athletic ability, for others it might be a wonderful business sense, or perhaps the ability to be an excellent people person. Whatever, your talent is the surest way to success is to identify your natural gifts, practice them and focus your energies on them! I really do not have a goal to be the greatest tycoon in a business. I just try to achieve the best with the talent God has given me. If I do that, I am satisfied. You need to SET GOALS. They give you direction, hope, and great satisfaction when you achieve them. Some of us have developed an attitude to take no risk in our working. If we take some risk, we start to get calculation first and fix some margins but too much caution is bad for you. By avoiding things you fear, you may let yourself in for unhappy consequences. It is usually wiser to stand up to a scary-seeming experience and walk right into it, risking the bruises as hard knocks. You are likely to find it is not as tough as you had thought. Or you may find it plenty tough, but also discover you have what it takes to handle it.

To Accomplish Your Dreams, do whatever it is possible at your end. And Be Happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment