Thursday, September 3, 2009

Be Happy – Accomplish Your Dreams (Part 5)


When you wish to accomplish your dreams, persistence is a quality you must adore. It is an essential factor for your success. The most wonderful, yet at the same time frustrating things in life is that we can't predict our success in something. Sure we can plan and do the necessary research to raise our chances of success. However, when it's all said and done it tends to be the person with the most persistence that gets the prize of success! When you find yourselves in trying times, remind yourself of the blessing that you will receive as result of your persistence. It's a fact that while you don't have to be the smartest to succeed, you do have to be the most persistent.

When you wish to accomplish your dreams, you will have to motivate yourself. and your friends. OK, motivation is an external power that PUSHES you forward. You may have some Inspiration from some source. Your motivation to your friends will work as inspiration to them. You know, inspiration is a sustainable internal glow that PULLS you forward. As you believe, so you become. As you become, so you believe. You need to be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace, the slaves of the ordinary- you need to be different from others. For those that have the courage to believe and the strength to run their own show, victory is certain! They are different in the mob. You will have to recognize them differently. For winning the battle, you must work continuously and peacefully without inviting everyone to be your enemy. You can destroy your enemy when you are able to make him your friend.

When you wish to accomplish your dreams, you need time to identify your friends. Sometimes in your busy lives you inadvertently cut off those that are closest to you. As much as you try to be available to the people you care about, you must admit that at times you become distant. It's not that it is something that we mean to do, it is as though we are programmed to move ninety to nothing and in our effort to do as much as possible we sometimes neglect those that really are important to us. Recently I have had such a situation happen to me. You see, I have one friend (who I won't name), once very much intimate to me, that I have lost touch with. Upon reflection, I realized that the cause of separation was the fact that I was letting my busy schedule run my life. As of today, I am making a conscious effort to recognize those that I have been blessed to know. While my time is limited I still must make an effort to be my own master rather than letting my efforts control me.

When you wish to accomplish your dreams, you need to maintain yourself and strengthen your social network. Why? At the time of your grief, they can listen to you. At the time of your pleasure, they can share with you. It is true that all of them may not be happy with your progress all the time. But some of them must be expecting to get something out of your progress one day. If you are a lost one, how can they ask? Why should they come forward to you when you pretend to be in trouble every time? You will have to win your confidence that you can do something. I may suggest you to prepare a list of those you want to stay in regular contact with (put it in a place that's handy, I will set it by my computer). Each and everyday, you must contact these people, even if it's just to say, hi. Second, I plan to be a better manager of my time. Each day I several projects that I know I have to do, so I am going to allot myself a dedicated time to get these things done. I hope that if you are having the same scenario in your life that you will consider these tips. Also, please if you have any ideas you'd like to share with me, please let me know. I will welcome and do practice over that.

When you wish to accomplish your dreams but you got angry on some issue, whether that issue is relevant to your mission or not, just count to ten before you speak; if very angry, a hundred. Surely, you will come back to your process of accomplishing your dreams. You must remain active. Your anger must not disturb your marching ahead. Wherever you are going, begin where you are. You must have faith upon yourself because without faith, a man can do nothing. The probability that we may fail in the struggle, ought not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just. In the presence of trouble, some people grow wings; others buy crutches. The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. Do not be afraid of future. The best thing about the future is that it comes only one day at a time. For that, you will have to keep watch over the happenings around you. If we do not watch, we lose opportunities.

Be Happy - Accomplish Your Dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment