Thursday, October 8, 2009

Be Happy – Accomplish Your Dreams (Part 37)

Personally I have always had an interest in business. When I first started out I used to focus on the more superficial side of things. For instance, I used to be a lot more bottom-line oriented. Do not get me wrong I have always tried to be extra supportive of members of the organization. It was just that I had not grasped my own personal feeling for what the organization's true purpose was. You see, I used to use profitability as the basis for which I measured the success of the organization. While I will certainly agree that it is important I am happy to say that I have broadened my thinking a bit. There are so many more ingredients that must come into play in order for a company (or ourselves) to be truly successful. You see! I view our organization as a living thing that is why I try to make it a direct extension of everyone in it. In practicing, this it becomes obvious that if someone is unhappy it will have a direct effect on the company as a whole. True success in my eye's lies beyond the bottom line. In a nutshell, the best part about adopting this of thinking is that considering everyone in this way the organization has no choice but to wind up with positive results. Simply put, implement a "win, win" environment and there are no limits to what you can achieve. At our organization we try to place a direct incentive for everyone to contribute. I feel you can also do the same to Accomplish Your Dreams.

You should have a simple mission, to offer an enjoyable environment where everyone is appreciated for their efforts. Does this mean that everything is wonderful with no bumps along the way? Of course not, just like any other growing company we have our share of trials and tribulations. The difference is that together as a team we have been able to overcome these things in an efficient manner. You too can do with patience and sincerity to Accomplish Your Dreams.

It is generally said that eighty percent of success is showing up and the twenty percent is your sincere working towards your targets. The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do. You should never feel discouraged on other’s comments. Proceed on. The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. The failure is only a successful person who never learned how to keep trying. If you wish to Accomplish Your Dreams, you need to keep trying. Because more often than not, we give up on our goals right before we cross that invisible threshold that leads to our achievement. Always keep in mind that persistence is the key to finding success in your life! Often it is the ability to continue on towards our goals when others doubt us that many times separates success from failure. Achievement is not something that is promised to us. Many times it even takes more than one attempt before it finds us. However, the fact remains that if you give up without trying that one last time, you very well may be just missing your goals! You must determine that you would Accomplish Your Dreams.

If you wish to Accomplish Your Dreams, you must keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great. The roots of true achievement lie in the will to become the best that you can become. Before I ever set out to do anything whether business related or in my personal life I try to answer the following question, "Does what I am planning to do fit into my overall goals, or is it simply short term thinking that is motivating me towards this?" The key here is that I have taken the time to plan my long term goals. Since life is a constant change I find that loosely planning can better keep me in tune with that which I want out of my life.You must not be afraid of the changes that occur in your life, but, at the same time you must take care to keep yourself on course with your goals! Having a plan and working that plan can better keep us on track in our lives.

Only those who have the patience to do simple things perfectly will acquire the skill to do difficult things easily. Without change, something sleeps inside us, and seldom awakens. The sleeper must awaken. To Accomplish Your Dreams, you must hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken bird that cannot fly.While it is true that you can not predict your success in something before you try it, it is also true that I can guarantee you will not get any success if you do not go forward towards your goals! Be the change that you want to see in your life.

To Accomplish Your Dreams, you need to have good character. It cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can strengthen the soul, and ensure ambition inspired, and success achieved. The harder you work, the luckier you get. You get the best out of others when you give the best of yourself. Don't ever underestimate your own abilities! Remind yourself each day that you were made for success! You need to look at yourself, you are simply an amazing person! Whether we realize it or not there is no one who is exactly like us! And as such we owe it to both ourselves and those around us to do everything within our power to let our talents shine as far and as wide as possible!

Do not let life discourage you; everyone who got where he is had to begin where he was. Every problem has a gift for you in its hands. Where you are or are not in your life at this moment has absolutely no bearing in what you are capable of achieving! Find comfort in those words for they are very true! I may repeat here that for just about everyone you read about that has achieved "success" in their lives you are likely to find some form of failure in their past. Lets try to view our failures as these people do, as the ultimate teacher. In practicing this we will find that there is absolutely nothing that we can not overcome!

Be Happy – Accomplish Your Dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment