Thursday, October 22, 2009

Be Happy – Accomplish Your Dreams (Part 51)

Success is not measured by what you Accomplish Your Dreams, but by the opposition you have encountered, and the courage with which you have maintained the struggle against overwhelming odds. A winner is someone who recognizes his God-given talents, works his tail off to develop them into skills, and uses these skills to accomplish his dreams. It is not the will to win, but the will to prepare to win that makes the difference. Winners have simply formed the habit of doing things losers do not like to do. He is rich or poor according to what he is, not according to what he has. No vision and you perish; No Ideal, and you are lost; your heart must ever cherish some faith at any cost. Some hope, some dream to cling to, some rainbow in the sky, some melody to sing to, some service that is high. Look for the opportunities that are in line with your overall values. I truly believe we all have things that we feel more strongly about than others, and by focusing on these areas of our life we can more naturally move towards their achievement! Hold on to your dreams for if your dreams die life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly.

Life is about so much more than simply living. It is about taking chances, telling the people around you how you truly feel about them. It is about sharing what you have accomplished with those around you. Life is about going for the things that you want in your life and being able to enjoy them when you achieve them! Life is about living an example for those around you, and teaching others to lift themselves up in the process! Above all else life is a journey; it is not about being complacent and stagnant. We are never promised tomorrow, but luckily we have today to work – we should not waste the time in waiting for the right opportunity. You must try to hit as soon as you find the iron is red if you wish to Accomplish Your Dreams.

When you seek to discover the best in others, you somehow bring out the best in yourself. We do not attract what we want, but what we are. What lies behind us and what lies before us, are tiny matters, compared to what lies within us. Wishing is good for us. Daydreams, fantasies, castles in the air, and aspirations all drive us forward, impel us to make things happen. They also tell us a lot about ourselves. Our wishes come straight from our core, and they are loaded with vital information about who we are and who we can become. Keeping track of our wishes helps us tap into the energy that propels us to go after our happiness. The greatest good you can do for another is not just to share your riches but to reveal to him/her his/her own. I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars and inspire me to Accomplish My Dreams by continuing to work as after a few hours, it will be the next daylight.

Consider introducing a little exercise into your life like maintaining a journal to note down the incidents of the day, visiting your social network and so and so. The key is that you are able to introduce some type of exercise into your daily life. What can you expect in doing so? That is a question that only you will answer in time. As for myself, I have gained a better sense of relaxation in my day. That is that I actually feel a bit more in control of the events of the day. Sincere ambition is the germ from which all growth of nobleness proceeds. If you play safe only, you may stagnate somewhere. If you take a risk after taking into account all the pros and cons, you can hit it big. In today's economy there are no experts, no 'best and brightest' with all the answers. It is up to each one of us how we Accomplish Our Dreams by finding the best out of the available circumstances.

Today as I ponder my life I can not help but notice the string of events that have built my life into what it is, and ultimately what it will become. While it is certainly true that some things definitely were not by design and it is likely that had I had an alternative I would not have chosen a few of them. The inevitable still exists. That is that each of the choices that I made along the way (albeit some a bit blindly) have all gone into shaping the very point that I am at in my life. The only factor which I used is that I never sat idle and continued to work in the different direction if in any one particular direction, I feel that I am not getting success in spite of my best efforts and there is no likelihood of getting. I know that I am never as good or bad as any single performance. I have never believed my critics or my worshippers but whenever I go to do something, I put in my best efforts without much care in mind for the results. I feel that I get better results. Whenever a certain result is the precondition of doing something, I could not get that. The principle is competing against yourself. It’s about self-improvement, about being better than you were the day before. Great works are performed not by strength but by perseverance. It is true that failure or at least less than spectacular performance are inevitable. Even more so it seems to me that failure (or lack of success) in something is as much a part of the natural growth process as the achievement itself is.

People become really quite remarkable when they start thinking that they can do things. When they believe in themselves they have the first secret of success. Sometimes the only thing we do to avoid success is refuse to be energetic on our own behalf. Success, in my view, is the willingness to strive for something you really want. The person not reaching the top is no less a success than the one who achieved it, if they both sweated blood, sweat and tears and overcame obstacles and fears. The failure to be perfect does not mean you are not a success.

Keep in mind that life is a series of ongoing events. It is not a home run every time you come to bat, nor a major success each day! Life is a series of events that happens to us each day, a compilation of some good, some bad and some just plain indifferent. The key then I believe lies in our ability to not allow the less than perfect days to over shadow the fact that there are some wonderful events that do occur in everyone of our lives! Focus on the positives in your daily life.

Be Happy - You can Accomplish Your Dreams by focusing on the positives and taking action accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment